Pay per click services are an indispensable part of your online advertising and can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales and leads (if done correctly).
Pay per click advertising consists of ads (when you do a Google search, they show up on the top & right hand side of the page) that are written by advertisers to be triggered when certain keywords or phrases are searched on. Each time a person clicks on the ad, they are sent to the advertiser’s website, and the advertiser is charged for that “click”.
The goal of pay per click advertising should be to get your ad to appear at or near the top of the first page in Google when a potential customer types in a buying keyword or phrase. In addition, you want to pay as little as possible per click. The only way to accomplish both of these is to combine pay per click services with search engine optimization.
WireWeb Marketing is one of the few companies to offer pay per click services, combined with affordable search engine optimization and exceptional customer service.
As a result of this you will receive highly targeted customers and your cost per click will be significantly less than that of your competitors. This is accomplished through extensive market research, and construction of highly optimized campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ad text.
Pay per click advertising needs to be a part of every business owners’ Internet advertising campaign. Unfortunately, managing even a small pay per click campaign can be complex and require very specialized knowledge and experience.
There are several problems that the novice advertiser runs into.
- Google’s unwritten rules – Google doesn’t make it easy to advertise. There are lots of unwritten rules for how Google likes campaigns to be set up and run. These rules have a direct impact on how much you’ll pay for the advertising. If not respected and understood, many campaigns are doomed to be unprofitable. These rules include:
- Keyword grouping
- Quality score
- Ad relevancy
- Click through rate management
- Bid pricing
- And many more…
- Keyword research – Your competition is bidding on 1,000’s of keywords… are you?
- Ad testing – If you’re not split testing (comparing a control to a candidate, or a different ad to see which is better), you’re most likely getting only ½ the visitors to your site than you should be.
- Conversion tracking – Without knowing which keywords are producing sales or leads, you’re flying blind.
- Tools – There are several very important tools in the market to help create and manage pay per click campaigns. The problem is that they are expensive, and don’t make financial sense for one business owner managing one campaign.
- Not using landing pages correctly – There are probably many different types of potential customers for your products and services. Sending them all to a generic home page isn’t nearly as effective as sending them to a targeted page based on their search term.
Our services our designed to help you manage your pay per click campaign and cut your advertising costs.
Contact Us Today for a free consultation about how we can help.